CAA RONI G2-10 Glock Pistol to Carbine Conversion Stock
The CAA RONI G2-10 Gen2 converts your Glock 10mm or .45ACP into a compact, combat worthy, user friendly assault rifle within seconds. The CAA RONI is a platform that provides the user with improved stability, increased range, faster aiming, and better accuracy, all while using the pistol you are familiar with.
Fits: Glock 20, 21, and 21SF
Will NOT fit railless Glocks
Disclaimer : If you own a host pistol and buy this product, your pistol will become
a short-barreled rifle. You must first register your pistol with the ATFE using ATFE Form 1.
- No pistol disassembly required - just "drop" it into the shell.
- An integrated below rail is required.
- 24cm upper flattop rail - allows combinations of sight, magnifier or night vision.
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories.
- Made of High-Grade aircraft aluminum & reinforced polymer.
- Optional to add flip-up Backup sights.
- Optional to add quick release brass-catcher.
- Including Detachable folding forearm grip, & a safety-catch for the trigger's guard.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Length: 18.5" - 22"
- Fits: Glock 20 or 21 (10mm or .45ACP)