Springfield M1A Standard Issue 22" .308 Semi-Auto Rifle
The M14 rifle is a national icon. The direct descendant of John Cantius Garand’s eponymous M1 rifle, the M14 has soldiered on from 1959 until the present. Today’s Springfield Armory® M1A™ Standard Issue 7.62 rifle sports a service-length 22" 1:11"-twist carbon steel six-groove barrel and is just over 44" long. The two-stage military trigger and time-proven design keep your groups tight, while the beautiful stained walnut stock hearkens back to a previous era.
- Caliber: 7.62X51MM NATO (.308WIN)
- Length: 44.33"
- Barrel: 22"; Twist 1 In 11" RH; 6-Groove Carbon Steel
- Weight (with Empty Magazine): 9 lbs 3 ounces
- Front Sight: National Match .062" Blade
- Rear Sight: Military .0690 Aperture w/ MOA Adjustment for Windage and Elevation
- Magazines: 1x 10 Round, Parkerized Steel
- Stock: Walnut
- Trigger: 2-Stage