Trijicon MRO 2-MOA Mini Rifle Optic
OEM Model, No Mount Included, Bulk Packaged from Trijicon
The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO™) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness.
The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. Advanced lens coatings and electronics produce a crisp red dot.
The brightness control dial on the MRO is specifically designed for ambidextrous usage. With a mid-adjustment “off” position and eight discernible brightness settings, this brightness dial allows for quick and ergonomic adjustments.
The MRO features fully protected adjusters that maintain zero even during rough handling, and can be adjusted without the need for special tools.
Hard-anodized, forged 7075-T6 housing is fully sealed and waterproof, providing durability in demanding conditions.
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Lens Cloth
- 1 MRO Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 MRO Mount Guide
- Largest Field of View of ANY Mini Red Dot, 44% bigger field of view than H1 / T1 / T2
- Reduced Tube Effect
- True Zero Magnification Optic
- Ambidextrous Brightness Control, adjustment dial is equally usable by left or right handed operators
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Housing, the MRO is the ONLY red dot made of Forged 7075, the same material used to manufacture the battle proven ACOG, 80% stronger than extruded 6061
- Turn it on for up to 5-years using one single battery
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Size (mm): 25mm
- Length (in): 2.6 in.
- Weight (oz): 4.1 oz. (116g) with battery installed
- Illumination Source: Battery
- Reticle Pattern: Dot
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Eye Relief (in): Infinite
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1 click = 1/2 MOA
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Batteries: 1x CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 5 years of continuous use at day setting “3” (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F (21°C)
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA Total Travel
- Illumination Settings: 8
- Night Vision Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.6 in. x 1.7 in. x 2.0 in. (66mm x 43mm x 51mm) without mount
- Waterproof : 100 ft. (30 m)