Accu-Shot BT10-LW17 Atlas Bipod w/ ADM 170-S QD Mount
The Accu-Shot BT10-LW17 Atlas Bipod offers many features that place it in a category of its own. Those features include legs that move independently and can be deployed in a 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. It provides the shooter with 30 total degrees left to right Pan as well as 30 total degrees of Cant, making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain.
Offering the strength and stability that shooters demand, the Atlas provides rock solid support while weighing less than 13 ounces. The Patented Atlas is constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards right here in the USA.
- BT10-LW17 Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S QD Lever
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel legs with 5 leg notches
- Legs can rotate front or back
- 4.75"" – 9.0"" Height Range
- Weight: 12.7 oz