Arms Unlimited generally ships orders for in-stock items within 24-48 hours using USPS, UPS or Fedex. A shipping provider will be selected based upon the size, contents, and value of the product being shipped at the discretion of Arms Unlimited. All shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO addresses will be shipped via USPS.
Pricing and Availability
Please note all pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. If you have any questions regarding our pricing or would like to check whether your item is in stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at our discretion. If you placed an order for an item that is out of stock, you will be notified within 24-48 hours.
All orders are eligible for free shipping (unless otherwise stated). Free shipping uses USPS Parcel, UPS Ground, or Fedex Ground. All shipments come with a tracking number and will be emailed to you when available. At this time, our free shipping policy excludes the following items: certain firearms, overweight, oversized, and hazardous products.
- Is shipping free? All orders come with free shipping. No gimmicks just free shipping.
- Why does my tracking number not work? Most tracking numbers will be track-able within 24 hours of receipt of the email notification. If you received your tracking number and you've allowed 48 hours for UPS/USPS/FedEx to update their tracking information and still are not able to track your package, please email us to inquire, email@example.com.
- Do you ship to freight forwarders? No, we do not ship to freight forwarders.
- Do you require a signature for delivery? We require a signature for delivery on certain orders at our discretion.
- Do I have to be home at time of delivery? This decision is often at the carriers discretion. Carriers may leave the package with an apartment management office or even on your front/back porch if the driver deems that the area is secure enough to leave the package. Otherwise, a notice will be posted that a delivery attempt was made and it will offer a variety of ways for you to obtain your order.
- What does the package look like? All orders are shipped using discrete packaging. The shipping label will identify the shipper as "AU Inc" and will not reference "Arms" or any other identifying marks related to our products.
- Can I change my shipping address? Contact us immediately to make any changes to your shipping address, if the order has already shipped it can not be changed.
- How can I change or cancel my order? Contact us immediately to change or cancel your order; we make no guarantee that the change can be made before the order ships. If the order has shipped, no changes can be made. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- How do I return my package if I changed my mind? Once you've received your package, contact us for an RMA number. Simply write the RMA number on the box and ship the package to our facility. See our Return Policy and follow the instructions before returning a package.
- What happens if my package was sent back? If a package is refused upon delivery and returned to our facility without an RMA number, the product value will be refunded upon receipt, less a restocking fee to cover our shipping costs as well as the shipping fee charged by UPS/USPS to return the package to our facility.
Customer service is a priority at Arms Unlimited. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are brand new and covered under the manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Arms Unlimited. Please contact us to process a return. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Returns are not accepted on firearms or ammunition.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of product delivery.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
- We DO NOT accept returns on firearms, ammunition or any hygienic products – this includes earplugs.
- All returns must be received as they were when they shipped from Arms Unlimited; new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping return costs.
- Any shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the receipt that accompanied your order. Please DO NOT place any labels, write on, or attempt to ship back your return item in just the manufacturers box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.
Ship the package(s) back to the following address:
Arms Unlimited - Returns
3515 W. Post Rd, Suite 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118