Beretta 1301 Tactical Semi-Auto 12-Gauge Shotgun
The Beretta 1301 Tactical is a gas operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for law enforcement and home defense. Several integral improvements have been made in response to feedback from the marketplace. Beretta has redesigned the bolt release lever to allow for a more solid function and eliminating the chance of a double feed. Beretta also added an aluminum picatinny rail on the receiver in order to support heavier optics.
Right out of the box, the 1301 Tactical features an oversized charging handle, large textured bolt release, and an oversized reversible safety button. The integrated BLINK gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston, allows the 1301 tactical to cycle 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market. Available in an 18.5" barrel configuration, the 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected sighting system that uses a ghost ring for the rear sight and an interchangeable front blade sight. The receiver offers a MIL-STD 1913 picatinny rail. The Stock features an aggressive checkering pattern and length of pull is adjustable with the provided spacers. Drop and Cast can be adjusted as well.
- Oversized Bolt Handle & Release Lever
- Oversized Safety
- 36% Faster Than Any Other Shotgun
- BLINK Gas Operating System
- Interchangeable Front Blade Sight
- Newer configuration with oversized bolt
- Barrel includes Fixed Choke
- MODEL: 1301 Tactical
- TYPE: Shotgun
- ACTION: Semi-Auto
- GAUGE: 12 Ga.
- CHAMBER: 2-3/4" & 3"
- BARREL LENGTH: 18.5"
- SIGHTS: Ghost Ring Rear/Front Blade
- FINISH: STOCK & FOREARM: Synthetic
- FINISH: BARREL & RECEIVER: Blued
- CAPACITY: 7+1 (with 2.75" shells)