Blue Force Vickers AK Rifle Sling
The Vickers AK Sling was designed to be the perfect sling for the AK platform and to match the qualities of the AK; simple, durable, functional, and economical.
Like other Vickers Slings, the AK Sling can be instantly lengthened and shortened with no sling tail to get caught or parts to break. This allows close, secure weapon retention that can be carried all day, but instantly lengthened to be shouldered and fired without removing the weapon or untangling the sling. The sling can be sized to the individual, with or without body armor or other gear.
The AK Sling comes with a Molded Universal Wire Loop threaded onto the front of the sling. Perfectly suited for the AK, the wire loop attaches to the elongated eyelet on handguard retainer or gas block quietly and securely with nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel cable. The wire loop can also be passed through underneath the gas tube for left hand installation. The wire loop is threaded on the front and can be removed for a more custom application.
The rear of the sling features two triglides to attach to wooden or polymer fixed buttstocks, folding stocks, wire stocks, or any other stock type.
All Blue Force Gear products are made in the USA, Berry Compliant, and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- AK-47, AK-74, AKM or other AK style rifles with front sling loops
- 1.25" solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons
- BFG designed DuPont Zytel Nylon hardware is quiet, light, and stronger
- Simplified contrasting pull tab for easier adjusting
- Molded Universal Wire Loop with push button socket threaded onto the front