CAA Micro RONI G17 Glock Pistol to Carbine Conversion Stock
The CAA Micro RONI is the newest even more compact conversion kit that transforms your Glock 17 9mm into a compact, combat worthy, user friendly mini carbine within seconds. The CAA RONI is a platform that provides the user with improved stability, increased range, faster aiming, and better accuracy, all while using the pistol you are familiar with. The light and sturdy platform for your various Glocks and pistols is made of aluminum with a polymer body. The Micro RONI features a folding mechanism for a sturdier position.
Fits: Glock 17 Gen3 and Glock 17 Gen4
Will NOT fit railless Glocks Gen1 or Gen2
Disclaimer : If you own a host pistol and install this product, your pistol will become
a short-barreled rifle. You must first register your pistol with the ATFE using ATFE Form 1.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit and lock
- Equipped with a long Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Provides two extra Picatinny rails on both right and left (optional) for mounting additional accessories
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast handling
- Ambidextrous cocking handle
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise*
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reload
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Width: 2.48 lbs
- Height: 5.7 lbs
- Length: 13.7" - 22"