FN M240B 7.62mm Belt-Fed Machine Gun
The M240 B is the “go to/can do” medium machine gun for all branches of the U.S. Military, offering absolute reliability, extended range and an exceptional service life. The M240 B’s cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel has a hard-chromed bore for longer life and improved accuracy. The receiver is machined steel and is equipped with a top-mounted MIL-STD 1913 optical rail. The crossbolt safety and curved trigger help enhance operator control. All M240 B’s include one spare barrel.
Each M240 model includes one spare barrel.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 21.7″
- Overall Length: 48.5″
- Overall Height: 11.6″
- Machined steel receiver
- Composite polymer trigger grip
- Lightweight 5.8 lbs. barrel
- Machined steel front sight
- Single port gas regulator
- Cyclic Rate of Fire: 550 to 650 rounds per minute (RPM)