FN303 Less Lethal Pava/OC Pepper Powder Projectiles
Case of 150 projectiles
Less lethal ammunition designed for the FN 303 launcher. Dedicated to reducing lethality, the basis of the FN 303 lies in its unique projectiles. These .68 caliber, 8.5 gram projectiles utilize a fin-stabilized polystyrene body and a non-toxic bismuth forward payload to provide more accuracy and greater effective range than other less lethal systems. The primary effect of the projectile is trauma, which directly neutralizes the aggressor. Secondary effects from the projectiles can be delivered via a chemical payload depending on mission requirements.
PAVA/OC Powder: This projectile is intended as an irritant for individual suspects, point-specific targets or small-area denial. The active ingredient is 0.5% PAVA/OC in a powder form for ease of storage, deployment and clean-up.
- CALIBER: .68 caliber
- PROJECTILE WEIGHT: 8.5 grams
- PROJECTILE CONSTRUCTION: Fin-stabilized polystyrene body
- FORWARD PAYLOAD: Non-toxic bismuth
- REAR PAYLOAD: Color coded, varies by payload type
- EFFECTIVE RANGE: 50 meters with FN 303® launcher
- MAXIMUM RANGE: 100 meters with FN 303® launcher
15 projectiles per plastic tube sealed in foil to help maintain a shelf life of 3 years. Tubes are speedloader compatible
Ten individually packaged tubes, 150 total projectiles per package