INFORCE WML-IR LED Weapon Mounted Light w/ Infrared
The INFORCE WML produces 175 lumens of penetrating white light with a tight beam for close to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. Features field-programmable white light from high-to-low or low-to-high plus a strobe that is easily disabled. A thumb-action twist of the mode selection switch provides 75mW of infrared light with no need of IR filters. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires or tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge.
Made in the USA
- Integrated Mounting System is compact, convenient, and secure. NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible. No tools needed.
- Angled Activation Switch is comfortable and easy to operate without interference of wires from tape switches.
- 3 Light Modes: High output (175 lumens), Low output (30 lumens) and Strobe.
- Fiber Composite Body is ultralight and durable – Only uses 1x CR123A Battery
- Patented Heat-Releasing Vents maximize LED performance and keep the light cool.
- High Efficiency Emmiters provide longer run times and are virtually immune to failure.
- High-Impact Window is coated and tempered.
- Waterproof to 66 feet.
- White Light Output:
- High Setting: 175 lumens
- Low Setting: 30 lumens
- White Light Run Time:
- High Setting: 2h
- Low Setting: 10h
- White Light Activation:
- Reversible High/Low to Low/High Capability
- Strobe Disable
- Infrared Output:
- High Setting: 75 mW
- Low Setting: 25 mW
- Infrared Run Time:
- High Setting: 3h 30min
- Low Setting: 17h
- Infrared Activation:
- Constant High and Low
- Momentary High
- Battery: 1x CR123A Lithium (Included)
- Bezel Diameter: 1"" / 2.54 cm
- Length: 4.1"" / 10.414 cm
- Weight (w/ Battery): 3 oz / 85 g