IWI Micro Tavor X95 5.56mm Semi-Auto Bullpup Rifle
Available to qualified customers only
The Micro Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Bullpup configuration allows for short rifle convenience with long rifle accuracy
- Optimized ergonomic design for increased comfort and ease-of-use
- Clean, long stroke gas piston operation
- Optional 9mm Parabellum conversion kit with CHF barrel, 1:10 twist, CrMoV steel
- 100% ambidextrous configuration and operation with optional left-hand bolts for 5.56 NATO. No additional parts required to convert 9mm Parabellum to LH configuration
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear QD sling swivel receptacles with push button swivels
- Simple field stripping into easily serviceable subassemblies
- Mil-Std 100% interchangeability of all TAVOR parts
- Last round - bolt holds open on an empty magazine
- All metal parts treated for corrosion resistance
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG type
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length: 16 ½"
- Overall Length: 26 ⅛"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)