Lake City 7.62x51 A165 NATO Linked Ammo 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket/Tracer
Sealed can of 1,500 linked rounds (two 750-round belts, 4x M80 Ball: 1x M62 Tracer) new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
True mil-spec production from the NATO military contract production line. Widely regarded as the finest linked machine gun ammunition in the world.
- Caliber: 7.62X51 NATO - M80 Ball & M62 Tracer
- Suggested Weapon Use: FN Mag, M240, M60, HK21, Rheinmetall MG3 & similar machine guns
- Bullet Features: Accurate, Positive Functioning, No Barrel Leading, No Expansion
- Quality: Lake City products are manufactured to SAAMI or CIP specifications.
- Warning: Read all warnings on the box prior to use.
- Casing: Factory Brass
- Bullet Style: 4x FMJ & 1x Tracer
- Bullet Weight (Grains): 147
- Primer Type: Large Rifle Primer 9.5
- Muzzle Velocity (FPS): 2,700
- Muzzle Energy (Ft. Lbs.): 2,485
- Test Barrel Length: 22.00 inches