CAA Micro Conversion Kit G17/G19/G22/G23 Glock Pistol to Carbine Stock
The CAA Micro RONI is the newest even more compact conversion kit that transforms your Glock 17 9mm or Glock 22 .40cal into a compact, combat worthy, user friendly mini carbine within seconds. The CAA RONI is a platform that provides the user with improved stability, increased range, faster aiming, and better accuracy, all while using the pistol you are familiar with. The light and sturdy platform for your various Glocks and pistols is made of aluminum with a polymer body. The Micro RONI features a folding mechanism for a sturdier position.
Fits: Glock G17, G19, G19X, G22, G23, G31, G32, G45 | Gen3 Gen4 Gen5
Will NOT fit railless Glocks Gen1 or Gen2
Disclaimer : If you own a host pistol and install this product, your pistol will become
a short-barreled rifle. You must first register your pistol with the ATF using ATF Form 1.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e.. thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly / disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Width: 2.48 lbs
- Height: 5.7 lbs
- Length: 13.7" - 22"