CAA Micro Conversion Kit G2/G3 Taurus Pistol to Carbine w/ Stabilizer Stock | Gen2
The CAA MCK Gen2 for the very popular Taurus G2 & G3 models. The MCK Gen2 transforms your Taurus into a compact, combat worthy, user friendly firearm within seconds. The CAA MCK Gen2 is a platform that provides the user with improved stability, increased range, faster aiming, and better accuracy, all while using the pistol you are familiar with. The light and sturdy platform for your various Taurus pistols and is made with an aluminum top rail and a polymer body. The CAA MCK Gen2 features a folding mechanism for a sturdier position, and can still be fired when in the folded position.
The Taurus G2 & G3 series of handguns are synonymous with affordability, reliability, and self-defense – making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family.
In addition to Gen2 enhancements the Taurus model also features an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/disassembly easier and faster.
Fits: Taurus PT111 G2 Millennium, G2C, G3 and G3C models
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Suppressor / Compensator Ready, accommodates a suppressor up to 1.38" diameter
- Accommodates suppressor height sights
- Accommodates CAA's brass catcher (sold separately)
- Aluminum Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e.. thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
- Right-folding arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position, can be fired from the folded position
- Improved spare magazine holder for a faster reload with magazine catch / release button
- Built in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly / disassembly with increased surface contact on rear of handgun slide
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Width: 2.48 lbs
- Height: 5.7 lbs
- Length: 13.7" - 22"