Ops-Core FAST Bump Military Helmet
The Ops-Core Bump military helmet (formerly known as Base Jump) is the same design as the Ballistic and Carbon FAST helmets but with a polycarbonate shell and molded front NVG mount. Great for training, search and rescue, and other outdoor activities. It offers all the benefits and features of FAST helmets at a lower cost, comparable to other bump helmets
Meets BS EN 1385: 2012
- Integrated military style Head-Loc chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable EPP impact pads and LDV closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- 1/2" and 3/4" EPP pads come with the helmet
- Occ-Dial adjustable fitband with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads quickly detaches to allow convenient donning and doffing of COMMs headsets with internal top headbands
- FAST-ARCs - 4 Position Accessory Rail Connectors: non-snag attachment points for quick yet secure donning or doffing of headborne accessories, including lights, cameras, goggles, COMMs, mandibles, etc.
- Molded-in front mount to attach lights, cameras and NVG brackets
- Bungees for NVG stability
- Side Velcro loop for patches and illuminators
- Includes a Picatinny Adapter and Wing-Loc Adapter for the side rail and Universal Adapter for the front mount
Helmet Sizing Circumference (inches):
- S/M: 1.31 lbs.
- M/L: 1.39 lbs.
- L/XL: 1.46 lbs.
- S/M: (21-22 1/8″)
- M/L: (22 1/8 – 23 3/8)
- L/XL: (23 3/8 – 24″)
- S/M: (up to 7)
- M/L: (up to 7 3/8)
- L/XL: (up to 7 5/8)
- S/M= Medium Chinstrap
- M/L= Large Chinstrap
- L/XL= X-Large Chinstrap