Ops-Core FAST SX High Cut Ballistic Helmet w/ Modular Shroud & ARC Rails
The Ops-Core FAST SX are limited commercially available overruns of the LBH developed for USSOCOM.
- Ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of Carbon and Woven Aramid.
- Meets key portions of Lightweight ACH (LWACH) helmet testing specifications
(per AR PD 10-02)
- High Cut
- Dedicated armor and mandible components are matched to High Cut Version.
- Limited availability configured with EPP w/ Occ-Dial® Fitband Suspension / Retention System.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Integrated carabiner clips improve NVG retention, stability, and reduce interference with rail-mounted accessories.
- Compatible with FAST Side Armor, FAST Visor, Gunsight Mandible, and Universal Step-In® Visor
- M: 3.2 lbs.
- L: 3.25 lbs.
- XL: 3.5 lbs.
- Helmet Sizing Circumference (inches) (Sizes may run small):
- M: (20 7/8 - 22″)
- L: (22 - 23 1/4")
- XL: (23 1/4 – 24 3/8″)
- Head Size (Sizes may run small):
- M: (up to 7)
- L: (up to 7 3/8)
- XL: (up to 7 5/8)
- Chinstrap (Sizes may run small):
- M= Medium Chinstrap
- L= Medium Chinstrap
- XL= Large Chinstrap
- Impact Protection: CE EN 1385 & ASTM F1492 U.S. Army – ACH Specification: Chinstrap Retention & Non Ballistic Impact Protection
- Less than 150 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 10fps
- Less than 200 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 14fps
- 2-Grain (V50): 4200 f/s (1280 m/s)
- 4-Grain (V50): 3475 f/s (1059 m/s)
- 16 Grain (V50): 2475 f/s (754 m/s)
- 64 Grain (V50): 1750 f/s (533 m/s)
- 17 Grain / 1.1 FSP (V50): 2200 f/s (670 m/s)
- 9mm 124gr FMJ RN: 1400 f/s + 50/0