Ops-Core Permanent VAS Shroud for ACH/MICH/FAST Helmets
The Ops-Core Permanent VAS Shroud can be fitted to any ACH/MICH/FAST ballistic helmet to enable the users to quickly change headborne devices such as NVG, Cameras, lights or visors. Designed for use with the Wilcox G19 mount.
With aluminum construction and stainless steel ballistic hardware, the Ops-Core Permanent VAS Shroud has a tough powder coated finish.
The Ops-Core Permanent VAS Shroud is ideal for replacing the original helmet "hook and strap" mounting system. The Ops-Core Permanent VAS Shroud includes a foam gasket that prevents vibration and wobble better than competitor shrouds. Snag free for HALO, HAHO and static line operations.
Ops-Core Permanent VAS Shroud is the lightest, lowest profile, least obtrusive, and least expensive front shroud solution available today; and the only compatible solution for the Wilcox G19 mount.
- Snag free for HALO, HAHO and static line operations
- All aluminum construction with powder coated finish and stainless steel ballistic hardware
- Fits all ACH, MICH, PASGT and Lightweight Marine Helmets with the MARSOC / WARCOM 3-hole pattern
- Fits all FAST Ballistic and FAST Carbon helmets
- Includes a foam gasket to provide additional stabilization and eliminate any vibration and wobble, better than competitor shrouds
- Ideal for replacing the original helmet "hook and strap" mounting system
- Can be used for mounting night vision devices (requires night vision mounting arm and NVG goggles, sold separately)