Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud for ACH/MICH/PASGT Helmets
The Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud can be fitted to any MICH/ACH/PASGT combat helmets to enable the users to quickly change headborne devices such as NVG, Cameras, lights or visors.
The Skeleton Shroud's forged aluminum construction make it lighter and stronger than the legacy VAS Shroud.
The Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud is ideal for replacing the original helmet "hook and strap" mounting system. The Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud includes a foam gasket that prevents vibration and wobble better than competitor shrouds. Snag free for HALO, HAHO and static line operations.
- New lighter weight design with more precise tolerances
- Snag free for HALO, HAHO and static line operations
- Forged aluminum construction for greater strength and durability with stainless steel mounting hardware
- Multiple bungee and lanyard mounting points for compatibility with visors
- Fits all ACH, MICH, PASGT and Lightweight Marine Helmets with the MARSOC / WARCOM 3-hole pattern
- Fits all FAST Ballistic and FAST Carbon helmets
- Includes a foam gasket to provide additional stabilization and eliminate any vibration and wobble, better than competitor shrouds
- Ideal for replacing the original helmet "hook and strap" mounting system
- Can be used for mounting night vision devices (requires night vision mounting arm and NVG goggles, sold separately)