Option Zero CA Featureless AR15/M4 Rifle Stock
Our goal was to create the most advanced featureless stock system on the market! What we have created is a system that offers genuine tactical advantages while allowing the shooter to maintain legal configuration in restricted jurisdictions. The option zero featureless stock system consists of two parts, the butt-stock section and our proprietary BG16 grip from Tango-Down. The butt-stock section mates to the pistol grip, creating what is essentially a single unit which does not allow the thumb to encircle the grip. As such, it is not considered a “pistol grip” and allows AR15 owners to maintain compliance without the use of a magazine locking device as long as no other restricted features are present.
Once the proprietary grip is installed, our design allows the butt-stock to be quickly and easily removed or reattached using just a simple Allen wrench. The option zero’s ability to be easily removed and a returned to a traditional stock configuration without the removal of the pistol grip with no modifications required to either the firearm or the buffer tube. This is a feature that will appeal to shooters who regularly attend shooting events in un-restricted jurisdictions.
By including length of pull spacers into the design, the option zero provides individual adaptability for shooters of all sizes. Our design features two sling mounting points, a Quick Detachable swivel socket on the side and a fixed loop on the comb. The onboard spare magazine stowage provides the ability to carry an emergency magazine on board that is not only secure, but faster to deploy than one carried in a traditional pouch. The ability to hold a spare magazine in the stock is of particular significance in areas where magazine capacity is restricted to 10rds. The option zero will, for the first time, allow restricted state owners of AR15 type rifles the ability to configure and deploy their firearm as a viable self-defense carbine.
- Easy to install using our patent pending design. Once our proprietary Tango-Down BG16 grip is installed, attachment of the stock takes only seconds, with no permanent modifications to the rifle.
- Easy to remove! Shooting an out of state match? No problem, a few seconds with an Allen wrench will allow you to re-install your collapsible stock without disassembly of your rifle.
- Ergonomic feel! Our combination features, such as our comfortable comb and adjustable length of pull makes this “featureless” stock truly shooter friendly by allowing the shooter to tailor the rifle to his or her needs. The wide comb provides a match rifle worthy cheek weld.
- Adaptability! Two sling mounting points, including an ambidextrous QD socket, make this stock adaptable to any use.
- Ruggedness! Our use of glass filled injection molded nylon along with brass and stainless hardware make the “Option-Zero “hard use” rugged!
- Tactical advantage! The combination of our “featureless” design and onboard magazine stowage means that for the first time since 1999, a CA shooter can purchase an AR-15 that’s actually capable of being deployed as a self-defense carbine. One 10rd magazine in the rifle and an easily replaced extra 10rd magazine on board means that a shooter will have at least 20rds available on their rifle when things go “bump in the night”!