Sage M14 / M1A EBR Enhanced Battle Rifle Chassis w/ Telescoping Stock
Sage International has modernized the M14 / M1A with their Enhanced Battle Rifle Chassis. Featuring picatinny rails, pistol grip and a telescoping stock, this stock dramatically alters the look & feel of your M14 / M1A.
- Chassis is precision machined from a solid billet of high strength aircraft grade aluminum.
- Standard M14 and M1A actions are easily installed using existing M14 tools, making the conversion a true drop-in.
- Rigidity of the chassis increases accuracy and reliability.
Operating Rod Block
- Precision machined from ordnance grade steel and designed to interface in close tolerance with the aluminum stock chassis.
- Additional stock bedding is eliminated by the op-rod block being joined to the chassis by three 1/4" screws and the standard trigger mechanism.
- Increases reliability and tighter groups.
- Straight line recoil decreases muzzle jump and felt recoil.
- Adjustable length of pull facilitates the use of body armor and stock fits for all shooters.
- Full size soft recoil pad.
- 1913 Picitanny rail above the pistol grip is engineered to provide close eye relief for night vision modules.
- Thumb release facilitates fast and easy opening.
Sling Mounting Points
- All sling mounting points are steel.
- Three ambidextrous 1-1/4" sling slot locations:
- Movable front plate.
- Ambidextrous sling position located between the chassis and the collapsible stock, above pistol grip.
- Rear ambidextrous sling mount at the butt end of the collapsible stock under the cheek rest.
Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Robust glass filled polymer full contour cheek rest.
- 2" vertical adjustment in 1/4" increments.
- The cheek rest is field adjustable, using the tip of a 7.62mm bullet.
- Convenient self stowing tensioning wrench releases cheek rest for adjustment and eliminates cheek rest movement when in its stowed position.
Sighting and Optical Mounting Surfaces
- All mounting surfaces are Mil-Spec 1913 Picitanny Rail.
- 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock rail.
- 6 o'clock rail.
- 12 o'clock one piece machined top with integral rail.
- Collapsible stock main body-1.75" 1913 rail.
- Formed KYDEX construction.
- Easily removed from stock chassis.
- Built in palm swell.
- Minimizes heat transfer generated by high firing rates.
- Accepts Sage International, Ltd. vertical foregrip when the detachable forearm is mounted.
WILL NOT WORK WITH A LUGGED RECEIVER FROM SPRINGFIELD. WILL NOT WORK WITH HEAVY-WEIGHT BARRELS.
Stock features the five-screw top cover & ERGO Grip.