Springfield 1911 TRP Operator .45ACP Pistol
The Springfield TRP series of 1911s are serious tools for the most serious of applications. These tactically proven pistols are intentionally designed to work under the worst conditions you’ll encounter. You’ll find all the quality, features and performance that you need in a 1911 of this class.
TRP level quality starts with the forged national match frame and slide. These are precision fit and then mated with a match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing. The 20LPI checkering on the front strap, checkered mainspring housing and G10 grips will keep this gun in your hands when the sweat and adrenaline are flowing. The crisp 4.5 – 5lb trigger pull means you can more easily put shots on target when it matters most. 3-Dot tritium sights and an extended beveled magazine well remind you that the TRP was designed for use in high stress places – where the environment works against target acquisition, and mag swaps have to be lightning fast. The Armory Kote or Stainless Steel finish will protect your TRP so it’s ready for the next mission.
Sometimes performance isn’t optional. When your requirements dictate that you use the best tools available, reach for the Tactical Response Pistol.
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Recoil System: 1 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Fully Adjustable, Trijicon 3-Dot Tritium
- Weight (with Empty Magazine): 45 oz
- Height: 5.7"
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote
- Barrel: 5 inch Stainless Steel Bull
- Length: 8.6"
- Grip Type: Black / Grey G-10
- Frame: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote w/ Full Length Accessory Rail
- Magazines: 2x 7 Round, Stainless Steel w/ Slam Pads