Streamlight Enduro Pro 200-Lumen Variable-Output Headlamp
The Streamlight Enduro Pro is a low profile 25 to 200-lumen variable output multi-function headlamp; with the performance you’ve come to expect from Streamlight. Three lighting modes to cover a variety of tasks: spot beam for a focused beam, flood for soft area illumination that won’t tire your eyes and green LEDs to preserve night vision.
- Multi-function push-button with mode memory
- Tough polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses
- Powered by three “AAA” alkaline batteries; also accepts “AAA” lithium batteries
- 45º tilting head
- PX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- Adjustable elastic headstrap
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lumens: 200 (High)/ 75 (Medium)/ 25 (Low)
- Run Time on High: 6.00 hours
- Run Time on Low: 38.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 95 meters
- Max Candela: 2,250
- Battery Type: AAA Lithium, AAA Alkaline
- Batteries Required: 3x
- Weight: 3.4 ounces (with batteries)
- Height: 1.85"
- Width: 2.19"
- Front to Back: 1.45"
- Case Material/Lens: Tough Polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold. Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses
- Light Source: Two white C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime, and two Green LEDs
- On/Off: Multi-function push button switch easy to use even with gloves
- White Output Modes = Low, Medium, High and Off; Green Output Modes = Low, High, and Off
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community directives.