SureFire FA556-212 Fast-Attach 223/556 Rifle Sound Suppressor
Includes FREE SureFire FA556 Flash Hider Adapter ($129 value!)
US Military Surplus. Factory Upgraded with SOCOM Locking Ring, Inspected, Certified, Repainted and Warrantied by SureFire
The SureFire FA556-212 suppressor adds just 4 inches to the original length of your AR-15, C8 SFW, HK 416, M4, M16, SA-80, or other rifle, yet it provides superior sound suppression—even firearms with 10.5" barrels using standard M855 ammunition have their average maximum sound pressure level reduced to well below the OSHA 140-decibel safe level.
All SureFire sound suppressors require an adapter for attachment to a firearm. Adapters for the FA556-212 sound suppressor screw directly onto the original rifle muzzle threads.
Chosen by the US military, SWAT teams, and law enforcement agencies across the country, proven in the world's toughest combat conditions, only SureFire sound suppressors for rifles and machine guns combine every important suppressor feature: excellent sound, flash, and dust signature reduction—key components of SureFire's Total Signature Reduction™ (TSR); minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of attach/detach cycles; rock-solid attachment in seconds; compact size; minimal weight; fail-safe baffles to prevent bullet side-exit; and extreme durability permitting full-time use—in fact, your SureFire suppressor should outlast your firearm barrel.
All SureFire Fast-Attach® sound suppressors provide crucial tactical benefits—they protect shooter and team members against both permanent and temporary hearing loss, enhancing situational awareness and communication; reduce sound signature, concealing shooter's position; reduce or virtually eliminate muzzle flash and dust signatures, concealing shooter's position, preserving night vision and unobstructed view; reduce recoil, improving bullet impact observation and allowing faster follow-up shots.
- High-performance sound attenuation
- Rock-solid attachment in seconds without tools
- Minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Redundant-welded subcomponents eliminate parts loosening
- Compact size and light weight, allowing full-time use
- End-mount design does not overlap firearm barrel
- Machined from heat-treated stainless steel, finished in a tough, corrosion-resistant coating
- Extreme resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion due to special alloy construction
- No permanent modifications required for attachment to most M16/AR15 type weapons
- Caliber 5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
- Length 6.00 inches
- Weight 16.0 ounces
- Diameter 1.5 inches