SureFire M613 Ultra Scout Light WeaponLight w/ Dual Switch & Offset Mount
The M613 Ultra Scout Light® is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 600 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surrounding light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M613U ideal for close-to longer-range applications. The rugged M613U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral low-profile RM45 mount, which positions the light in the offset position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. The light is activated via a waterproof DS07-IT switch assembly, which includes a click-on/off pushbutton switch, a system-disable feature, and an ST07 plug-in momentary-on remote switch with seven-inch cable. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M613 Ultra thrives in combat-like conditions and provides a tactical advantage in low-light situations—without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.75 hours on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- DS07-IT waterproof switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch assembly with a 7” plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
- RM45 mount positions the light in the offset position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
Max Output: White Light 600 lumens
Tactical Runtime: 1.75 hours
Runtime: 1.75 hours
Length: 6.2 inches
Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
Weight w/Batteries: 6.6 oz.