SureFire WarComp 7.62mm Flash Hider / Compensator
The revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP-762-5/8-24 flash hider, which fits 7.62 (.308 caliber) rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, is the world’s most shootable flash hider. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions:
It provides over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared to a plain muzzle, which helps to conceal the shooter’s location and preserve his dark-adapted vision.
It virtually eliminates muzzle rise, which enhances monitoring target reaction and staying on target for faster follow-up shots.
It serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm Fast-Attach® suppressors, which share the same basic design as our SOCOM556-RC model, which placed first in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor testing ever conducted by US Special Operations Command.
Precision machined from US Mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock — including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface — the WARCOMP-762-5/8-24 features an Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressor, the WARCOMP provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and prevent any ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal mitigates gas leaking from the back of a suppressor, minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system, and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing. Every SureFire WarComp is individually inspected for concentricity and alignment.
For rock-solid mounting of a SOCOM Series suppressor, unparalleled flash reduction, and minimizing muzzle rise, there’s literally nothing like a SureFire WarComp—the world’s most shootable flash hider.
SureFire muzzle devices are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
FITS: Armalite AR-10, DPMS LR308, and 7.62 mm rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm /.308 caliber sound suppressors
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors, flash hider/suppressor adapters, and muzzle brake/suppressor adapters are not compatible with previous SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
- Caliber: 7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
- Length: 2.84 inches
- Patent-pending design provides over 99% flash elimination; virtually eliminates muzzle rise
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM suppressors
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide suppressor alignment and prevent tines from ringing inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Individually inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment
- Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to weapon
- Made in the USA and backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee