SureFire M600V Vampire Scout Light WeaponLight | White & IR Output
The compact M600V Scout Light® produces 350 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a thumbscrew. To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the M600V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.The M600V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M600V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs produces 350 lumens of blinding white light or 120 mW of infrared illumination
- A momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system-Integral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing, coated, tempered window
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
- Weight: 7.5 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
- Output High White: 350.0 lumens
- Runtime High White: 1.8 hours
- Output High Infrared (mw): 120.0 mW
- Runtime High Infrared: 8.0 hours
- Tactical Runtime, White: 1.8 hours