B&T TRITON Expandable Steel Baton w/ Anti-Roll Device
Built to the highest standards, B&T introduced the next generation of self-defense batons, the TRITON. The baton was developed after extensive user feedback to create a professional tool for policing that would withstand the harshest environments while providing the longest service life.
The TRITON baton was originally designed to adhere to strict German Police specifications. This specific model features a round steel tip and an anti roll device preventing the baton from rolling away if dropped. With only 24 parts it is not only rugged but reliable. Swiss engineered and made out of the highest grade materials, it will perform under the most adverse conditions.
- Heat treated German Steel for maximum strength, durability and service life
- Proprietary corrosion resistant coating
- Designed to resist dynamic stress and wear
- Robust locking mechanism made of tempered steel
- No bounce back effect when deployed dynamically, due to distinctive locking
- Collapsible with one hand, no striking or rotation of the tube necessary
NO internal plastic parts
- Anti-Roll device prevents baton from rolling away if dropped
- Swiss made quality and perfection
- Length min./max.: 8.66 inches / 19.68 inches
- Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Weight: 20.45 ounces
- Remarks: Complies with German TR besides the round steel tip an the anti roll device