Trijicon IR-Hunter Mk2 35mm Thermal Riflescope
The Trijicon IR-HUNTER is built for shooters, by shooters. Never before has there been a thermal sight that is so easy and intuitive to use with so many options and features.
Meet the advanced thermal hunting scope that's built for one purpose: a successful hunt every time. More than 25 years of night vision system design has led us to the user-friendly ergonomics and advanced infrared technology of the Trijicon IR-HUNTER thermal weapon series. All you have to think about is sight alignment and trigger squeeze.
Unlike other thermal riflescopes that ask you to decide between a
dedicated system and a clip-on, the IR-HUNTER gives you the best
of both worlds—right out of the box—with high-resolution clarity and
The IR-HUNTER is not only intuitive and easy to operate, it offers superior processing power to deliver precision sighting reticles that scale as you zoom—the same as a first focal plane reticle does on a high-end riflescope.
- High Performance Optics
- 2.5x Optical / 20x Digital
- 12 Degree Field of View
- Advanced Turret Adjustment Knobs
- Advanced 640x480 12 Micron Thermal Core
- Full Digital Display
- Objective Lens Flip Cap
ENHANCED TARGET RECOGNITION (ETR) IMAGE ENHANCEMENT:
To ensure that your imagery isn't washed out against the sky or horizon, IR‑HUNTER focuses its processing power onto your target for precisely detailed images.
DIGITAL FOCUS CONTROL SEAMLESS INTEGRATION
Allows you to not only focus your picture to your optimum setting; it allows you to sharpen your overall picture for extreme detail.
IR WINDOW LENS PROTECTION
Your Germanium objective front lens is the most costly item on the sight that's exposed to the elements, so we protect it with a highly transmissive, fully replaceable IR window.
EDGE DETECT TACTICAL MODE
This is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision. EDGE DETECT Mode is a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen.
A digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the IR-HUNTER series. This lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight and even increase its MOA accuracy.
- MAGNIFICATION: 1.5x Optical / 12x Digital
- FIELD OF VIEW: 22 Degrees
- OBJECTIVE LENS: 35mm f/1.2
- SENSOR TYPE: Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide)
- THERMAL SENSITIVITY: <50mk
- SENSOR RESOLUTION: 640x480
- SENSOR PITCH: 12 Micron
- FRAME RATE: 60 Hz with a 30 Hz Power Save Mode
- SPECTRAL RESPONSE: 8 - 12 Microns
- DISPLAY TYPE: Digital OLED
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 640x480 pixels
- BASIC FEATURES: E-Zoom, Polarity (optional color)
- ADVANCED FEATURES:
- DCE—Digital Contrast Enhancement
- ETR—Enhanced Target Recognition
- START-UP TIME: Approx. 5 Seconds
- VIDEO OUTPUT: Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- BATTERY TYPE: 2 x CR123
- BATTERY LIFE:
- 5 Hours @ 30 Hz
- 3.5 Hours @ 60 Hz
- WEAPON MOUNT: Singular Lever
- RETICLE: Simple and Complex Reticles
- WEIGHT: 29.1 oz (825g)
- DIMENSIONS: 6.5" L x 2.9" H x 3.1" W
- DIOPTER: -6 / +2
- EYE RELIEF: 27mm
- -40c to +55c Operating
- -45c to +75c Storage