Trijicon SNIPE-IR Clip-On Thermal Weapon Sight
The Trijicon SNIPE-IR is designed to become one with your optical day sight. Meet the perfect clip-on thermal sight, small and lightweight, the SNIPE-IR fits comfortably in front of your optical day sight for 24-hour weapon sighting applications. With its combination of sensor, display and frame rate technology the SNIPE-IR is ideal for on-the-move targeting through most conditions including dust, fog, smoke and complete darkness. Additionally the thermal scope's NO-SHOT ZERO feature makes it simple to verify boresight when attached.
One of the common issues with clip-on thermal systems is that they do not always work as a pass-through and need to be aligned. The new NO SHOT ZERO feature makes any final corrections and calibrations a breeze. Simple step-by-step user instructions are displayed on screen to guide you through the sight-in procedure.
- A VisRelay Collimating Optic that eliminates parallax, making it the ideal choice for a 24-hour weapon sighting system.
- NO-SHOT ZERO feature makes it simple to verify boresight when attached. And it offers easy sight-in integration for accurate calibrations with the 4x32 ACOG® and 3x and 4x day optics, as well as a large range of variable rifle sights.
- Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control comes standard. Unlike most conventional buttons, the SNIPE-IR controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
- An easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot. Why limit yourself to one setting? With low, medium and high levels, you can pick your perfect mode.
- Digital Focus Control (DFC) allows you to not only focus your picture to your optimum setting; it allows you to sharpen your overall picture for extreme detail.
- SENSOR TYPE: Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide)
- THERMAL SENSITIVITY: <50mk
- SENSOR RESOLUTION: 640x480 pixels
- SENSOR PITCH: 12 Micron
- FRAME RATE: 60 Hz with a 30 Hz Power Save Mode
- SPECTRAL RESPONSE: 8 - 12 Microns
- DISPLAY TYPE
- Digital OLED - 640x480 pixels
- FIELD OF VIEW: 12° Horizontal
- SYSTEM MODES: CLIP-ON / HYBRID / DEDICATED
- BASIC FEATURES: E-Zoom, Polarity
- ADVANCED FEATURES:
- NO-SHOT ZERO
- Image Capture
- DFC – Digital Focus Control
- START-UP TIME: Approx. 5 Seconds
- VIDEO OUTPUT: Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- BATTERY TYPE: 2 x CR123
- BATTERY LIFE: 3.5 Hours @ 60 Hz
- WEAPON MOUNT: Mini D–LOC Mount – Standard Model
- DAY SIGHT COMPATIBILITY
- 1x up to 4x Fixed Sights
- 1-4x and 1-6x Variable Sights
- 2.5-10x up to 4-12x Variable Sights
- WEIGHT: 24.6 oz (700 grams)
- DIMENSIONS: 7.4" L x 3.0" H x 2.95" W
- EXIT PUPIL: 30mm clip-on
- -40c to +55c Operating
- -45c to +75c Storage
SNIPE-IR 4x Thermal Sight
Mini D-LOC Mount
Tactical Soft Case
Operator's Manual / Quick Reference Guide