Arms Unlimited generally ships orders for in-stock items within 24-48 hours using USPS or UPS. If flat rate shipping is selected a provider will be selected based upon the size, contents, and value of the product being shipped at the discretion of Arms Unlimited. All shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO addresses will be shipped via USPS. All shipping times are approximate based upon estimates from the shipping carriers, we do not and can not guarantee delivery times, once the package leaves our facility the shipping carrier is in control of that package.
Orders cannot be modified or canceled once they have been marked "shipped."
- How is shipping calculated? We offer flat rate shipping for small packages as well as UPS services calculated based on your location.
- Why does my tracking number not work? Most tracking numbers will be track-able within 24 hours of receipt of the email notification. If you received your tracking number and you've allowed 48 hours for UPS/USPS/FedEx to update their tracking information and still are not able to track your package, please email us to inquire, email@example.com.
- Do you ship to freight forwarders? No, we do not ship to freight forwarders.
- Do you require a signature for delivery? Signature requirements are selected at our discretion.
- Do I have to be home at time of delivery? This decision is often at the carriers discretion. Carriers may leave the package with an apartment management office or even on your front/back porch if the driver deems that the area is secure enough to leave the package. Otherwise, a notice will be posted that a delivery attempt was made and it will offer a variety of ways for you to obtain your order.
- What does the package look like? All orders are shipped using discrete packaging. The shipping label will identify the shipper as "AU Inc" and will not reference "Arms" or any other identifying marks related to our products.
- Can I change my shipping address? Contact us immediately to make any changes to your shipping address, if the order has already shipped it can not be changed.
- How can I change or cancel my order? Contact us immediately to change or cancel your order; we make no guarantee that a change can be made before the order ships. If the order has shipped, no changes can be made. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- How do I return my package if I changed my mind? Once you've received your package, contact us for an RMA number. Simply write the RMA number on the box and ship the package to our facility. See our Return Policy and follow the instructions before returning a package.
- What happens if my package was sent back? If a package is refused or undeliverable for any reason and returned to our facility without an RMA number, the product value will be refunded upon receipt, less a restocking fee to cover our shipping costs as well as the shipping fee charged by UPS/USPS to return the package to our facility.
Customer service is a priority at Arms Unlimited. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are brand new and covered under the manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of delivery of your order.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Arms Unlimited. Please contact us to process a return. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. No returns on ammunition or firearms.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of product delivery.
- A 15% restocking fee + shipping charges will be charged for all exchanged, returned, refused, undelivered or abandoned items.
- We DO NOT accept returns on firearms, ammunition, optics, used items, ballistic (body armor) or any hygienic products – this includes earplugs.
- All returns must be received as they were when they shipped from Arms Unlimited; new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping return costs.
- Any shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the receipt that accompanied your order. Please DO NOT place any labels, write on, or attempt to ship back your return item in just the manufacturers box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.
Ship the package(s) back to the following address:
Arms Unlimited - Returns
2061 Pabco Rd
Henderson, NV 89011
We do not guarantee cancellations. If an order is placed and for any reason a request is made to cancel the order, we will do our best to cancel that order but if we are unable to do so the order will be subject to our return policy and applicable restocking fees. We strongly encourage our customers to know what they are purchasing before placing an order.
Pricing and Availability
All pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. If you have any questions regarding our pricing or would like to check whether your item is in stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at our discretion. If you placed an order for an item that is out of stock, you will be notified within 24-48 hours.